• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Golden age E-Bay offerings

4 posts in this topic

Is it my imagination or have listings of Golden aged books been very light on E-Bay? Obviously Heritage ran their auction so I saw quite a few books there. Is Heritage taking some business away from E-Bay? I thought the answer would be no considering the additional vig. The books offered on E-Bay don't seem to be excessively priced based on older sales so demand does not seem to be huge. Is it the July vacation month? Are offerings light Or is it just my imagination? Thanks

summer is usually slow for Ebay as far as results so likely the better books are being held by sellers till the busy winter months Good time to buy though for the little quality books that do come up seem to be a little bit cheaper I fint it all comes in spurts anyways I'll go weeks without seeing anything I want then several great books I've been waiting for all come up at once.