• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM - Black Magic #9

11 posts in this topic

wow.. tough cover. Looks truly amazing, i will be honest and say it is a 9.6 sumo.gif knowing for sure that most others will say 9.4 as it is quite popular never to give out the high grades tongue.gif

Well said!!! I was leaning towards NM+ IMO as well. But I know people have a tough time grading higher (9.6 and up) but we are looking at scans...and without being in hand... a 9.4 or higher is great when it comes to scan-grade world.

wow.. tough cover. Looks truly amazing, i will be honest and say it is a 9.6 sumo.gif knowing for sure that most others will say 9.4 as it is quite popular never to give out the high grades tongue.gif

Well said!!! I was leaning towards NM+ IMO as well. But I know people have a tough time grading higher (9.6 and up) but we are looking at scans...and without being in hand... a 9.4 or higher is great when it comes to scan-grade world.

Well you have to factor in that it is popular to be tough

You will notice the pattern of some people, who are never among the first 2 to grade a book but always sweeps in as number 4 or 5 grading 1 point lower than anyone else without any comments... makes me laugh and feel sad at the same time crazy.gif