• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

OT BIG APPLE COMIC CON.

5 posts in this topic

sign-rantpost.gifsign-offtopic.gif

What is the deal with....old guys walking around the comic con with brown paper bags wanting to sell comics. this always seems to happen infront of me..so i am assuming that this happens every four to five minutes at every table the whole day thur and what comes out of these bags??? the coolest comics ever...all key books...look in ok grade...you can only steal glances at the said books because the dealer then gives you the look....like dont look at these!!! why cant some old man come up to me with one of these bags...i can only image what the dealer then buys them for...and there i stand...hoping the dealer will give me a break on his overgraded high priced comics he might have got for pennies on the dollar. i am glad i go to these thing....and whats up with some of the odors that were coming off of some of the fans....blech. Feedback?