• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Adventure Con. June 1-3. Signature Series Opportunities

26 posts in this topic

I'm there, babies! My nephew just asked about it this morning. headbang.gif Last year various family members went with me and they were very amused by all the costumed characters. My sister Kelly & niece Kristy got their picture taken with Cory Feldman.

We should have a Forum Dinner Southeast... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

I'm there, babies! My nephew just asked about it this morning. headbang.gif Last year various family members went with me and they were very amused by all the costumed characters. My sister Kelly & niece Kristy got their picture taken with Cory Feldman.

We should have a Forum Dinner Southeast... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Time to bump this thread back up to the top.

As Heinlein says...who's up for an informal CGC Forum gathering at this show.

I know that Pirate is getting a bunch of books signed at the con.

There's really not much within walking distance of the convention center and the parking can be a hassle. But I'm game for any of the local restaurants(most not more than 10 minutes from the con).

Anyone intertested????? or anyone already made plans that they'd like to share with the rest of us???

I'm not sure of my plans yet, might go friday, haven't decided yet. Will definately go Saturday. Last time I ate at hotel across street, didn't see anything else in that area.

Since I'm probably located the closest to the con... that I know of...I'm flexable on the days that I go. I've orginally thought of going on Saturday and Sunday. But nothing written in stone yet.

Yeah, the Hotel restaurant/bar is about the only thing within close walking distance.

I will be there Friday and Saturday, so if anyone wants any SS done, PM and i'll meet you at the show. I'll be the only person in the place i'm sure wearing an east carolina shirt.