• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Post your FDQ Exit Covers!

52 posts in this topic

When I saw this thread I was hoping to see photoshopped covers of every forum member who has left this place in a panties in a bunch, exit stage left, huff.

BTW, I am stating RIGHT now.. I am leaving this forum.

F all of you, I cannot stand this place, I am only staying 20 more years, not a day longer.

There I said it!

Photoshop THAT into a FDQ cover.

In 20 years I am gonzo.

poke2.gif

Ze-

When I saw this thread I was hoping to see photoshopped covers of every forum member who has left this place in a panties in a bunch, exit stage left, huff.

F all of you, I cannot stand this place, I am only staying 20 more years, not a day longer.

There I said it!

poke2.gif

Ze-

sign-funnypost.gif

Ze-man...No More!

There I said it!

In 20 years I am gonzo.

poke2.gif

Ze-

I was hoping for the same thing! Not your exit of course! But, some photoshop fun using JC, etc al.

There I said it!

In 20 years I am gonzo.

poke2.gif

Ze-

Masking your feelings will get you banned.....F ? poke2.gif