• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

batman 615

82 posts in this topic

I will be incredibly disappointed if the Hush villian is Todd. I personnaly thought/hoped it would be Ra's but the last issue ruined that.

For me, Hush has been a mixed bag. I have thoroughly enjoyed watching Batman go on a romp in his Rogues Gallery of classic villians, however I would have liked to see Batman pushed closer to his limit than he has been. As far as Jim's art goes, it's gorgeous. I have always been a fan of Loeb's writing but that may change if Todd shows up.

Man I hope the powers that be at DC let him stay dead. Dam is right, it would totally ruin the Death story line which is a classic.

To bring Jason back after 15 years would be really, really wrong on so many different levels.

Now you know how Spider-Man fans felt when Norman Osborne was brought back from the dead.....

Jim

Ah . . . . . . . I get that now . . . .

DAM

What if its Thomas Eliot who did not realy Die.

He is fakign it because he hold Bruce responsible for his parents death and wants to ruin him!

After all no one saw him get shot!

I am sooo interested in this Hush storyline. I went out and bought issues 608-613, just to read up on it. They already have a HC TPB for issues 608-611. Lee's work is incredible, as well as Loeb's.

cloud9.gif

I don't think it's thomas elliot because the lazarus pit was already activitated a while back according to ra's... I'm glad it wasn't ra's, that wouldn't have been all that much of a surprise, and the story isn't that great as just a ra's pulling the strings storyline.

Now... how about the possibility that it's not Jason Todd, but Sheila Haywood, Jason's mother?

Okay, if Jason Todd comes back, will there be ANYONE in comics who has actually STAYED dead?

Let's start a list. I'll go first:

.......... uhmmm...

Kilowog?

Uncle Ben

Captain Marvel

Okay, if Jason Todd comes back, will there be ANYONE in comics who has actually STAYED dead?

.......... uhmmm...

Kilowog?

Uncle Ben

Captain Marvel

Hmm. I was originally going to offer Uncle Marvel, but I wasn't sure if he actually was lost in the Crisis Reton Overdrive or not...

.......... uhmmm...

Kilowog?

Uncle Ben

Captain Marvel

Hmm. I was originally going to offer Uncle Marvel, but I wasn't sure if he actually was lost in the Crisis Reton Overdrive or not...

I meant the Marvel Captain marvel. as far as I know the original still dead...

Not counting that earth X [!@#%^&^].

thats not continuity!

Captain Marvel (kree) is still dead... probably because Starlin is really the only one who would ever bring him back (and since he already brought Warlock back...) and now there's no more Marvel raising characters from the dead... if they're dead, they stay dead.

.......... uhmmm...

Kilowog?

Uncle Ben

Captain Marvel

I meant the Marvel Captain marvel. as far as I know the original still dead...

Not counting that earth X [!@#%^&^].

thats not continuity!

Yes, yes of course... but when I saw your post and I saw "Marvel" and "Uncle" like that, I immediately thought you had beaten me to the most OBVIOUS selection of all! The merry, morbidly obese, cherry-nosed Uncle Marvel!

But the original has NEVER come back to life and then been killed off again? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif I need to brush up on my comic book lore, it seems.

Stayed Dead:

Bucky

Captain Marvel

Uncle Ben

Jor-El

Thomas Wayne

Martha Wayne

Gwen Stacy (sort of)

Died But Got Better

Aunt May

Elektra

Jesse (Preacher)

Mantis

Swordsman

Wonder Man

Gwen Stacy (sort of)

Technicaly..the Specter has always been dead..

J.D.

Hmmm... and Deadman... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif well, he stayed dead, anyway... but then there's Metamorpho and who knows what the hell was going on with him back in the late 90's...

I could be wrong on a couple of these.....

DEAD:

Capt Stacy

Isn't Kraven still dead...

Harry Osborne

Gregory Gideon (FF villain for those in the know)

Baron Zemo I

Baron Blood

Isn't Jane Foster dead....

Jim

The original Doom Patrol...all still dead...

J.D.

umm I'm not sure that's right, unless it has been retconned.

Rita Farr died.

Neg man morphed into Grant Morrison's Rebis.

The Chief showed up prior to Grant's run.

Robotman returned in the Showcase #94 revival.

Also dead:

Barry Allen

Terra (unless Team Titans changed that)

Ted Knight

lots of other JSAers (hard to keep track)

Dead or retconned as never existed:

Kara Zor-El

Dead but still haunting the DCU

Hal Jordan