• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM MTU #71

12 posts in this topic

Hard to tell for me with the scan, for some reason. Is that a dent along the top above the "M" in COMICS? Also, on the spine just to the left of the c/a signature ... is that a crease, tick, part of the art??

Structurally the book looking sound and tight. From the scan -- assuming the problems I noted above -- I'd say 9.0 max, and possibly less if there are a few ticks that don't show up on the scan.

Sweet book!

Hard to tell for me with the scan, for some reason. Is that a dent along the top above the "M" in COMICS? Also, on the spine just to the left of the c/a signature ... is that a crease, tick, part of the art??

Structurally the book looking sound and tight. From the scan -- assuming the problems I noted above -- I'd say 9.0 max, and possibly less if there are a few ticks that don't show up on the scan.

Sweet book!

yep a few ticks which can be seen in scan and the dent/crease on top mid. I thought the book would be a weak 9.0 or solid 8.5 holding it but wanted opinions.

Did the scan just get bigger or am I having a flashback to a Friday night in college lovin' nature in the Oregon woods 893whatthe.gif893whatthe.gif

Bigger scan reveals the blunting on the top more clearly and a wider swath affect beneath it. There's also some kind of crease by the cover artists sig. 8.0 seems right.