• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM GI COMBAT 88

14 posts in this topic

Newest purchase this book has no hidden flaws could use a good pressing. There is a greasey thumb print on the lower portion of cover. You can see it better on the inside. Has upper corner chip back cover. I was hoping for a cgc canidate for resale, but I don't think it would be worth it. What are your opinions?

gi_0001.jpggi_0002.jpg

I know this is a tough book to locate I tried to find examples for sale without luck. It is the second appearance of the Haunted tank if anyone did not know already. There was an overgraded one about the same grade as this one that did not meet the reserve and ended at 86.00 a while ago. No copies on Comiclink. Guide may be a little off on this book.

Looks like I will be listing these up on ebay. Try to get my money back out of them. Thanks for grades on all the books Dad&Son. Wanting to be accurate when I list them.

Anytime!! thumbsup2.gif I love looking at everyone's books and trying to hone my skills so thanks for posting a bunch!!!

I know this is a tough book to locate I tried to find examples for sale without luck. It is the second appearance of the Haunted tank if anyone did not know already. There was an overgraded one about the same grade as this one that did not meet the reserve and ended at 86.00 a while ago. No copies on Comiclink. Guide may be a little off on this book.

yeah... i don't know, did know it was 2nd Haunted Tank as per OSPG

VG is 46.00 - but can't say if that is what it would fetch...

While I personally like war books quite a bit... they just don't have the buzz that other genres/ books have...

so again, don't know confused-smiley-013.gif

Borderline 4.5. It lacks the sort of creasing you'd usually get along with that spine, which is nice, and the back looks pretty nice, except for that chip. If the interior is tan I'd lean more toward a 4.0.

First of all, dandy find...

I'd got 5.0 on this, to be frank. It's flat, pretty clean dn exhibiting nothing servere. And it probably merits a wee bump on the basis of age and rarity. A rock solid ebay VG.

My suggestion? Start the bidding at $50, and add on a Buy-it-now of $90. It'll sell for you, no probs.

Note... if you like this cover, it is actually the opening spread of a truly amazing story that appeared in the next issue, #89.

Let us know!

Shep

Borderline 4.5. It lacks the sort of creasing you'd usually get along with that spine, which is nice, and the back looks pretty nice, except for that chip. If the interior is tan I'd lean more toward a 4.0.
Surpisingly the pages are white /off white. that is one thing I have to say about this collection the page quality is excelltent. They don't even have an old comic smell.

"My suggestion? Start the bidding at $50, and add on a Buy-it-now of $90. It'll sell for you, no probs."

start the bidding at $49.99

And honestly, given the nice pages, a 5.0 would not be too adbsurd if you put in those big scans and let people judge for themselves.