• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Go Sully!!! DD 131 CGC 9.4 hit his BIN :)

14 posts in this topic

WOW, WOW, WOW - I didn't think anyone would hit the BIN on that DD 131 at $600...but they did. Very nice sale!!!!

Just goes to show what I was saying in an earlier post - you can throw out the "guide" when it comes to all the movie characters making their big screen debuts!!!!

I agree. I figured since the other copy was at $550 and the one I posted had superior "eye appeal", I had a good chance of selling it quickly. I actually posted all of my books this week to sell. We will see how the rest do.

kngpnofall loves buy-it-nows on Daredevils. He's done it a few times recently on books that I thought would stick around for a little while. As soon as they drop he's there- bam! He just hit Darth for like 80 bucks on a 179.

I agree that the price will come down from current levels (though I unlike others on here beleive it is a MAJOR bornze key and not a minor one). Remember, Daredevil is a major hero/title who is just now beginning to come out of the shadows cast Spider-man. Bullseye is DD's #1 arch-villian since Elektra is more of a love/hate relationship. The first appearance of a major characters #1 villian is a serious key, not a fad IMHO.

Anyway, I have my keeper DD 131 CGC 9.6 (paid $400 for it 8 months ago) and the only copy of DD 132 CGC 9.6 (30c Variant) and so I am selling the other DD 131's and 132's and hope to pick them back up cheaper down the road.

I'm not much of a seller, but this really makes me want to slab and sell the 9.4/9.6 copies of DD 131 I've bought for $10 to $30 over the last year or so.

The chances are EXCELLENT I'll be able to get 'em again a year from now for the same $10 to $30 !

wow, I thought it was for a miller isse... that's crazy. Darth, man, if you could only do that with that book every time, you could retire early... He must have no idea what he's buying.