• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ghost Rider trailer + 300 trailer

9 posts in this topic

Really.....? I saw the TV trailer for Ghost rider and thought it looked intresting. 300 I have too big hopes for and I highly doubt it'll disappoint. Aside from those TMNT trailer looks decent.. Spiderman of course I will watch and FF maybe.

I thought the 300 trailer very much had that "Sin City" production feel -- sort of a mix of live action and comic book background and special effects. Looked good to me. I also thought Ghost Rider looked good -- clearly more "comic book-ish" a la Fantastic Four.

Interestingly, my wife's reaction was:

Ghost Rider: Looks good, kinda funny (due to the one liner about "my skull feels like it's on fire")

300: Lame, looks like a video game

And she's a Frank Miller fan.....

yea i don't know anything about 300 but i saw a trailer for it and was blown away.

it really had adiferent look to it, don't know how to explain it.

300 keeps growing on me. When I saw the trailer for the first time, my interest was peaked, but I wasn't sure what to think (it was just different) and now I'm chomping at the bit to see it. Can't wait!