• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Signature Series Opportunities NEW YORK COMIC-CON February 23-25

68 posts in this topic

anychance frank miller will be signing?

popcorn.gif

Don't know for sure, but I would say there's a very good chance that there will be a ticketed signing at the Dark Horse booth on one of the three days. If there is a booth for 300 (set up by the movie company) then perhaps it will be there.

New Guests:

I started to type out a list of updates but after 45 minutes I was only at "D" and to be frank, I don't think anyone cares about all of the voice actors. Some notables:

Wes Craven

Simone Bianchi

Jae Lee

David Mazzuchelli (!)

Frank McLaughlin

Jim Shooter

plus the dude that played Xander on Buffy and a lot more have been added.

Updated list here:

http://www.nycomiccon.com/App/homepage.c...aignID=27970927

UK artist Ian Churchill is no longer listed, guess he can't make it? Again, it would be wise to review the lists as some guests may have been removed without public notification of the change.

Quite a few people have asked about John Romita, Sr. who is not listed. I've been told thru the grapevine that he will be doing a signing one day at the Vanguard booth, but I've not contacted Vanguard for confirmation so I'm not guaranteeing it (I'm only 90% sure). Hopefully they will be doing a release promoting this soon.

Wes Craven

Do you have a list of eligible books for him?

Wes Craven

Do you have a list of eligible books for him?

Can't do everything for you.

893blahblah.gifstooges.gif

Thanks for the link! thumbsup2.gif

While wes craven is attending the convention as a guest of honor. Lets think about this. Other than Stephen King and Clive Barker Wes Craven is the most noted horror creator in the world. He is there for the Masters of Horror Panel. When He was at Wondercon Last year he signed for 45 minutes and left. It was a ticketed signing. So Mr. Cravens signature will be extremely hard to obtain. With this knowledge most witnesses who accept submissions will probably turn down submissions for Mr. Craven. If you wish to obtain Mr. Cravens signature I suggest attending the convention and setting something up with a witness to witness you obtaining the autograph for SS.

While wes craven is attending the convention as a guest of honor. Lets think about this. Other than Stephen King and Clive Barker Wes Craven is the most noted horror creator in the world. He is there for the Masters of Horror Panel. When He was at Wondercon Last year he signed for 45 minutes and left. It was a ticketed signing. So Mr. Cravens signature will be extremely hard to obtain. With this knowledge most witnesses who accept submissions will probably turn down submissions for Mr. Craven. If you wish to obtain Mr. Cravens signature I suggest attending the convention and setting something up with a witness to witness you obtaining the autograph for SS.

Kris is correct. Wes Craven is one of the handful of Guests of Honor. As noted in the original announcement: GUESTS OF HONOR signings will likely be TICKETED with strictly enforced LIMITS.

Kris is correct. Wes Craven is one of the handful of Guests of Honor. As noted in the original announcement: GUESTS OF HONOR signings will likely be TICKETED with strictly enforced LIMITS.

I would love a Craven SS book.... sorry.gif

I have one and if I can get another it would be for sale so don't cry ash. I am just saying it is gonna be hard.

Makes me wish I could skip work and go devil.gif

Craven is there on saturday.

Please dont tempt me juggle.gif

news.gif

Mark Brooks

Artist, Ultimate Spider-Man Annuals 1 & 2, X-Men Annual 1 (out this week!) and the new artist on Ultimate Fantastic Four will be at the CGC booth for a special Signature Series signing on Friday, February 23rd from 5pm-6pm