• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Help in Selling My Stuff at Wondercon?

10 posts in this topic

Hery Folks,

I want to sell the rest of my Atom Age books at Wondercon. Some pre-code horror, crime and GGA primarily. Not sure how many books but around a short box. All will be bagged, boarded and priced. Couple of questions:

1) I can only be at Wondercon Friday and can be there all day. Would anyone have room for a short box there and in exchange I will help you at with sales etc. on Friday?

2) After Friday I can either leave the books there and give you a percentage of what is sold or just take the books back with me.

3) I'd also be happy to work out whatever arrangement. I also have a few short boxes of overall very high grade DC BA Horror with a small percentage of mid-hg Marvel BA (no major keys). I am gonna pull some for a 9.6 pre-screen but the remainder is going to be sold raw. And a lot is 9.4 but of the CGC Modern category which, except for some keys, doesn't make sense to spoend for the 9.4 slab.

I have been selling my books to help support music and some charitable musical projects (trying to assist in getting some unknown, very poor but very talented musicians in India some exposure, assisting in a tour, cds etc.)

Lemme know by PM. Also, if you have other thoughts on how best to see these books lemme know. I confess selloing them on the boards one by one is the least attarctive way for me, as is one by one on ebay.

Thanks!

Pov, Geezer, Gramps

Hery Folks,

I want to sell the rest of my Atom Age books at Wondercon. Some pre-code horror, crime and GGA primarily. Not sure how many books but around a short box. All will be bagged, boarded and priced. Couple of questions:

1) I can only be at Wondercon Friday and can be there all day. Would anyone have room for a short box there and in exchange I will help you at with sales etc. on Friday?

2) After Friday I can either leave the books there and give you a percentage of what is sold or just take the books back with me.

3) I'd also be happy to work out whatever arrangement. I also have a few short boxes of overall very high grade DC BA Horror with a small percentage of mid-hg Marvel BA (no major keys). I am gonna pull some for a 9.6 pre-screen but the remainder is going to be sold raw. And a lot is 9.4 but of the CGC Modern category which, except for some keys, doesn't make sense to spoend for the 9.4 slab.

I have been selling my books to help support music and some charitable musical projects (trying to assist in getting some unknown, very poor but very talented musicians in India some exposure, assisting in a tour, cds etc.)

Lemme know by PM. Also, if you have other thoughts on how best to see these books lemme know. I confess selloing them on the boards one by one is the least attarctive way for me, as is one by one on ebay.

Thanks!

Pov, Geezer, Gramps

PM me a list of what you have and price, maybe you won`t have to go

John

Hery Folks,

Thanks!

Pov, Geezer, Gramps

PM Marc at Houseofcomics. He will be there and is a great guy to work with.

Hery Folks,

Thanks!

Pov, Geezer, Gramps

Who the *spoon* are you again? devil.gif

Hello,

Bunkybrothers has three tables for the wondercon. You are welcome to use whatever space you need, free of charge. For all three days. I am in Burlingame, close to you, please call my cell so we can arrange the details. I look forward to speaking with you.

Thank you, Brian

650 888 8472