• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Signature Series for Sale.

199 posts in this topic

Well buy some of my ethan stuff alex I will make you a good deal. I might throw one of my lesser convention jams up.

I have a stelfreeze water color that is beautiful but it is tiny.

My daughter told me I could sell her Frank Cho if it would help But I just can't

Well buy some of my ethan stuff alex I will make you a good deal. I might throw one of my lesser convention jams up.

My daughter told me I could sell her Frank Cho if it would help But I just can't

i sincerely hope you win the mcfarlane 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

I do too Kris 893crossfingers-thumb.gif893crossfingers-thumb.gif

I would hope that you wouldnt sell your young daughter's artwork in effort to get something for yourself. I am not saying that you would and it is sweet for her to offer.

I won't but I think it was nice of her to offer me something she can probably never get again so I can get something I really want.

Thanks I am gonna bid crazy. I am selling my ghostrider # 1 and some other stuff. I gotta win this thing.

I do too Kris 893crossfingers-thumb.gif893crossfingers-thumb.gif

Thanks for wishing me good luck. I have to win this piece.

Thanks I am gonna bid crazy. I am selling my ghostrider # 1 and some other stuff. I gotta win this thing.

Then lets see some more stuff for sale. popcorn.gif