• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

A BIG "THANK YOU" TO BONDS25......

18 posts in this topic

.........for putting together and helping us have a great time at the CGC forum dinner in SD. Not only was Matt very helpful, but he's a great guy too!

blush.gif

Thanks a lot for the kind words! Of course, thanks to you for paying for the drinks and dinner, and thanks to Bryce from Ideal for footing the other half of the bill. Can't wait until next year! smile.gif

.........for putting together and helping us have a great time at the CGC forum dinner in SD. Not only was Matt very helpful, but he's a great guy too!

blush.gif

Thanks a lot for the kind words! Of course, thanks to you for paying for the drinks and dinner, and thanks to Bryce from Ideal for footing the other half of the bill. Can't wait until next year! smile.gif

What makes you think that you will be invited next year? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

What makes you think that you will be invited next year? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

You're welcome too.

OK...thanks for the lunch at the Old Spaghetti Factory. Ooops....I have to PAYPAL you some $$. What's your ID again? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

I didn't even go to the dinner (or the Con), but I want to thank Bonds too! The pics of the crew and the hilarity that ensued would not have been possible otherwise!! grin.gif

If Steve paid for the "drinks and dinner", what was Bryce's half of the bill? CGC forum bodyrub parlor nite?? blush.gif893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Just got home from SD & wanted to add my appreciation to everyone for making the get together such a special occasion. Hats off to Bonds for arranging dinner & Steve from CGC & Bryce from Ideal for buying drinks & dinner for everyone. 893applaud-thumb.gif

Hey Guys,

I'd also like to thank Matt for his great pick to get some eats and orginizing the dinner. Steve & Bryce -- thanks for paying for our meal, it really was generous of both of you. 893applaud-thumb.gif

As the only forum member (besides Steve, of course) that attended both this and the Philly get together, I'd like to say what a good bunch of people we have on these boards. Turns out, even the overly sarcastic people like Greggy are just normal comic lovers like everyone else (although I never noticed the shorts...).

All in all, it's great fun to sit and chew the fat (both literally and figuratively)

about comics with other adults who are not all dealers.

While I'm not a heavy league poster on these boards, I can say that this is a great place to get dialogue running between great folks who have a passion for the hobby with all its nuances.

Have fun at the Chicago dinner --- I know it'll be a blast!

Very nice to meet forum members in person. Thanks again to Steve Borock & Bryce for footing the bill. Nice chatting w/ bonds25 at the Spaghetti Factory for lunch.

Delekestre from the Eastcoast also showed up at the Cgc booth before the Sat. dinner but did not join us. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

I, too, had a wonderful time at the dinner. Thanx Matt/Steve/Bryce. Sorry I couldn't stay for drinks afterwards...

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

OK, now where's the thread exposing the night's festivities following my departure?

gossip.gif

Well, where are the mug shots...the blushing icons...the list of unmentionables? shocked.gifshocked.gif

Rick

Hey Matt,

Thanks for arranging everything and I look forward to meeting everyone again next year. I don't think Mark cared too much for the Mexican food so let's go for Japanese food next year! Thanks again!

Bryce

Ideal Collectables

www.ideal808.com

Ummmmmm, SUSHI!!! cloud9.gif