• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS: CGC X-Men - All below GPA - Price reduction on last 2 books!

21 posts in this topic

I'm offering a few of my undercopies for sale today. I'll be adding more as the day goes on. All books are being sold below recent GPA sale prices! Many of the photos have a little bit of reflected glare on bottom of the image.

Use takeit.gif

Shipping will be $8 for the first book +$2 for each book after the first in the USA.

International will be actual postage +$1.

X-Men #25 CGC 8.0 NOW $64

Last 3 sales on GPA were $90, $71, $88)

x25_80.jpg

Here is a book that is Very Hard to find in high grade due to the tough red cover . This is a very good looking copy. The brightness on the bottom of the image is glare from the surface the book is sitting on. The cover is uniformly bright and glossy!

X-Men #17 CGC 8.0 BIN $108 news.gif SOLD

GPA Average (only 6 sales) $116.60

x17_80.jpg

X-Men #102 CGC 9.4 BIN $99 !!! news.gif SOLD

The book is nearly perfect. The outer holder has a crack on the backside. This does not effect the book or inner holder. I'm offering a deep discount due to the holder which can be replaced for $11.

GPA 12-month $131, Last sale $125

x102_94.jpg

Here is a book that is Very Hard to find in high grade due to the tough red cover . This is a very good looking copy. The brightness on the bottom of the image is glare from the surface the book is sitting on. The cover is uniformly bright and glossy!

X-Men #17 CGC 8.0 BIN $108

GPA Average (only 6 sales) $116.60

x17_80.jpg

takeit.gif

Okay, 6 of the books have sold. The 17, 34, 51, 102, 103, and 132

Only TWO books remain. They are

X-Men #25 CGC 8.0 BIN $70

X-Men #16 CGC 8.0 BIN $118

th_x16_80.jpg

th_x25_80.jpg

juggle.gif

CycleGirl