• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FX review

26 posts in this topic

I had a great time at the con Friday & Saturday.

Got some great books and some wicked deals.

Kudos to all the dealers for being ultra helpful and very nice. thumbsup2.gif

Nice place Orlando going to have to come down and check it out again.

All the way down from Canada. Too bad we didn't get a chance to chat. Did you ever stop at my booth? juggle.gif

Hey Stephen, you had one of the nicer looking booths at the show. I really

enjoyed this years show at the convention center as far as the carpeted floors,

wide aisles and food court. I remember last year at the fairgrounds, it was packed

so tight that attendees couldn't really stop in front of the booth to look at stuff,

they just got swept further down the aisle. The tradeoff with the new venue this

year is that it seemed attendance was down due to the confusion of the show's

location and the closeness to Megacon. So, while the comfort level was better,

the show itself was so-so.

Oh, and at your urging, I finally joined these boards after lurking for 4 years

yay.gif

Thanks for the compliment on my booth. And jeez, I'm glad you took my advice and finally decided to start posting a bit. After four years of reading posts, I would have thought you would have been bursting at the seam to post your thoughts on all of those fun things like pressing and trimming and stuff 27_laughing.gif Plus have you seen some of those steals in the marketplace lately? 893whatthe.gif I look forward to reading some of your posts. thumbsup2.gif