• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

3 Pre-hero Strange Tales on eBay !!! No reserves

28 posts in this topic

I had a deal I couldn't refuse so as part of the sacrifice I decided to toss these up with no reserve!! Strange Tales Annual #1 along with Strange Tales #89 ( 1st Fin Fang Foom ) and Strange Tales #93 ( 2nd highest graded copy ).

Strange Tales linky !!

I'm sure someone will get a great deal on these and pay less then what I did for them. foreheadslap.gif

I'd love to have it, but I probably won't be the last one standing if it goes too high.

I don't have a copy.....

It's a very sweet copy. I personally haven't seen a better copy in person and I think it's ranked as the 6th best copy. I don't even see "raw" copies of this book look this good.

Nice books, do you not ship to the UK???????? frown.gif

good luck

herc

I would for board members, but your looking at actual cost. I actually had the ST #89 get scooped with BIN by a board member in the UK who PM'd me and asked if I would ship there also. So.. if you like, bid away!!! thumbsup2.gif