• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Tales of Suspense 39-100 + 1-20 Iron man Auction

8 posts in this topic

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...bayphotohosting

Nice collection of books offered...or so I thought. I hate this type of auction listing. On and on about the history of Iron Man in comics, but very little information about the actual books being sold. At the end he lists the books and his grades. His ToS 39 is at best a 3.5 and he says it is F/F+????

I give up on buying comics on Ebay.

I have been treated so well by fellow forum members I wont ever go back.

Artboy99

that is a pretty decent collection and the #39 would be pretty sweet except for that likely popped staple.

will be interesting to see how it developes...............don't see too many auctions like this.............

If that's his idea of a upper Fine then whoever buys the lot is going to be un-happy.

frown.gif

i'm pretty much in agreement here, but feel that if it's solely the staple that's causing the overgrading, the majority of the books might be a wee bit closer to true grade..........at least i hope so for the buyer........... 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

in any event - no one is likely to pay an amount based on the E-bay sellers grades, anyway...........crazy.gif

Interesting lots for a first time seller.

Why he has not slabbed his books other then the Strange Adventures #1 is beyond me. And that Hulk 4 scan looks , weird.

Anybody drop him an email yet asking for better scans?

Ze-