• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Present For The Girlfriend

84 posts in this topic

i got my wife a new engagement set last christmas.we were pretty broke when i got her the first one,so a 3000.00 set really made her happy

i got an craftsman tool box.wish she would have gotten me some tools though yeahok.gif

When my wife and I got married we were just out of law school and dead broke. The rock in her engagement ring is tiny, but she wouldn't trade it for anything. I've asked if she wanted to replace it with something bigger and she's refused every time.

awww, thats so sweet 893applaud-thumb.gif

I'm downgraded to booty call status? I can't believe you said that. Just this morning we had the little chit chat about our relationship and you know what? I was wonder why you spent so much time on this website but now I see, it's because you are insecure and on here no one knows the real you so you can lie as much as your heart desires. I was okay with it you know I tried to be supportive to you and your difficulties but you are shameless. First to get people to send you stuff you lie to them and claim my complications and now you degrade me. Yes it's true I don't know these people but dammit you are why bad mouth me for no reason? THANK YOU acclaim.gifyay.gifgrin.gif

I'm downgraded to booty call status? I can't believe you said that. Okay Drew this is how it's going to be. You are going to take your 1 ball having *spoon* away from me forever. Just this morning we had the little chit chat about our relationship and you know what? The reason why I don't really want to have sex with you anymore is because you don't satisfy me yes you eat me out but when it comes to laying the pipe your no good at it and with that said you have just created a new enemy. I was wonder why you spent so much time on this website but now I see, it's because you are insecure and on here no one knows the real you so you can lie as much as your heart desires. I was okay with it you know I tried to be supportive to you and your difficulties but you are shameless. First to get people to send you stuff you lie to them and claim my complications and now you degrade me. Yes it's true I don't know these people but dammit you are why bad mouth me for no reason? I don't do that to you but I feel relieved to find this because I been stopped wanting to be with you and this mad my decision so much easier. THANK YOU and my advice to you is to be a better dad and stop living in a fantasy. While your busy writing on this board you could be emailling your sons or even calling them. GOODBYE and THANKS AGAIN acclaim.gifyay.gifgrin.gif

at least she said thanks!

I'm downgraded to booty call status? I can't believe you said that. Okay Drew this is how it's going to be. You are going to take your 1 ball having *spoon* away from me forever. Just this morning we had the little chit chat about our relationship and you know what? I was wonder why you spent so much time on this website but now I see, it's because you are insecure and on here no one knows the real you so you can lie as much as your heart desires. I was okay with it you know I tried to be supportive to you and your difficulties but you are shameless. First to get people to send you stuff you lie to them and claim my complications and now you degrade me. Yes it's true I don't know these people but dammit you are why bad mouth me for no reason? I don't do that to you but I feel relieved to find this because I been stopped wanting to be with you and this mad my decision so much easier. THANK YOU and my advice to you is to be a better dad and stop living in a fantasy. While your busy writing on this board you could be emailling your sons or even calling them. GOODBYE and THANKS AGAIN acclaim.gifyay.gifgrin.gif

That's all for this evening, folks. I think what we have learnt from this show is the need to be honest about our relationships and understand that everyone has foibles, like spending half ones' life on an internet message board.

Until next time, be good to each other. God bless.

I'm downgraded to booty call status? I can't believe you said that. Okay Drew this is how it's going to be. You are going to take your 1 ball having *spoon* away from me forever. Just this morning we had the little chit chat about our relationship and you know what? The reason why I don't really want to have sex with you anymore is because you don't satisfy me yes you eat me out but when it comes to laying the pipe your no good at it and with that said you have just created a new enemy. I was wonder why you spent so much time on this website but now I see, it's because you are insecure and on here no one knows the real you so you can lie as much as your heart desires. I was okay with it you know I tried to be supportive to you and your difficulties but you are shameless. First to get people to send you stuff you lie to them and claim my complications and now you degrade me. Yes it's true I don't know these people but dammit you are why bad mouth me for no reason? I don't do that to you but I feel relieved to find this because I been stopped wanting to be with you and this mad my decision so much easier. THANK YOU and my advice to you is to be a better dad and stop living in a fantasy. While your busy writing on this board you could be emailling your sons or even calling them. GOODBYE and THANKS AGAIN acclaim.gifyay.gifgrin.gif

That's all for this evening, folks. I think what we have learnt from this show is the need to be honest about our relationships and understand that everyone has foibles, like spending half ones' life on an internet message board.

And for the other half of the time, the board is down, yes? confused-smiley-013.gif

And for the other half of the time, the board is down, yes? confused-smiley-013.gif

Luckily there's always World Of Warcraft.... smirk.gif

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

at least she said thanks!

DJ, the first rule : They always find out!

...then they make you pay, to the delight and entertainment of all your fellow forumites 27_laughing.gifhi.gif

Looks like your a gonna, or have you smoothed it over?

Nevermind reading helps. Anyways I hope this gets juicy or at least hilarious. popcorn.gif

He's a no show so far today...

....if he's smart, because he's off at the florists, ordering the biggest arrnagemnt possible.

....or if he's dumb... oh ya, back here with us guys (imagine the theme song to Welcome back Kotter at this point) thumbsup2.gif