• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Wizard World Philadelphia Dinner (yes it's early, but read why I'm posting)

77 posts in this topic

steve,

Is CGC going to be at both shows and will they do any onsite at heroes if attending?

Not to answer for Steve, but I doubt they're doing on site at Philly or Heroes, but I could be wrong, maybe moderns.

The Philly show can be a great show -- other years have been far more energized. This dinner could certainly be a step in that direction. It'd be great if Chuck attended, but perhaps other historians who know a lot about the Mile Highs (John Veryzl etc) can be convinced to attend.

It's shaping up tremendously well already, thanks to your and Brian's work. thumbsup2.gif

As a member of the peanut gallery, I'd really enjoy hearing a little from each of the "pedigree discoverers". Perhaps each could be given a few minutes to talk about their find, then field questions from the audience. I'd love to learn about the original owners as collectors, how the collections were stored, what it was like seeing the collections for the first time, how the finders learned about the collections, how the deals were consummated, and so forth.

I have no idea who most of them guys are insane.gif

Join the club yay.gifconfused-smiley-013.gif

Come and learn -- you won't be disappointed.

Gary Platt + 1 is added to the attendence. I am going to secure the room this week.

Spots are going fast.

Borock has done an amazing job with this guest list.