• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Marvel Mystery Comics 31, 39,40, 44 up on ebay...

70 posts in this topic

WOOT!!

Current high bidder on all 4 books.

(That should last about 5 more minutes) yeahok.gif

Are you moocowcomics? Sorry I had to relist the #44 since I put the picture of the 40 in the gallery! shy.gif

Good luck - I hope they all go to a good home! The $14 shipping covers insurance and bulletproof priority packaging, no matter how crazy the bidding is. crazy.gif

WOOT!!

Current high bidder on all 4 books.

(That should last about 5 more minutes) yeahok.gif

Are you moocowcomics? Sorry I had to relist the #44 since I put the picture of the 40 in the gallery! shy.gif

Good luck - I hope they all go to a good home! The $14 shipping covers insurance and bulletproof priority packaging, no matter how crazy the bidding is. crazy.gif

Still High Bidder on the #44. acclaim.gif

Yeesh. MM #39, 40 & 44 are pretty much my entire Timely want list right there, but the books are much too nice...no way I'll be able to come out on top of one of these auctions. frown.gif

Mind tearing off the back covers or something? confused-smiley-013.gif

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZarchiecomics4meQQhtZ-1

Whatcha think of these? Starting at a dime with no reserve... grin.gif

Wish you had offered these through the boards first, maybe I would have had a shot!

I've sold Timely's on both the boards and ebay - and find that the sales price is about the same, which is why I usually offer here first to avoid fees. Though you might miss out on the occasional bidding war on the boards.

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZarchiecomics4meQQhtZ-1

Whatcha think of these? Starting at a dime with no reserve... grin.gif

I know these are GA books & all, but do we really want to start listing eBay auctions here, in the Golden Age section, instead of the Market Place where it belongs?!?

nice books....but I'm a little concerned with the integrity of the seller.......he has over 600 feedback, but only 99.8% of it is positive......what about the other .02% ?? poke2.gif

You are joking, right?

This is showcase-4 we're talking about, not action1kid.

MM #40

(paging Paratrooper!)

Argh, wish it was offered on the boards first. I think it's going to go above what I'm willing to spend at the moment.

Well, that's why I didn't offer it up on the boards. I like you guys and I hope someone here wins these, but at the end of the day Similac isn't getting any cheaper! crazy.gif

I will say it was a tough decision to sell these - I had planned on keeping them for several years. I just never pictured getting an entire MM run due to the cost.

hello all...

since MMC is the Timely run I have choosen to collect, I too am very interested in these books...ebay or boards, I appreciate them being offered!

thanks

rick