• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Marvel Mystery Comics 31, 39,40, 44 up on ebay...

70 posts in this topic

Almost $1500 for the Zeppelin Book...was thinking it would go in the $600 range...BOY was I wrong....Good luck Shield, some Nice books

Looks like someone featured the wrong book!

Got one of those coming in 9.2, Steve? 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

Almost $1500 for the Zeppelin Book...was thinking it would go in the $600 range...BOY was I wrong....Good luck Shield, some Nice books

I wish. I would have gone $700 easily, but 3 times guide is way out of my depth.

I wish. I would have gone $700 easily, but 3 times guide is way out of my depth.

mine too...c'est la vie...

rick

MM #40

(paging Paratrooper!)

Argh, wish it was offered on the boards first. I think it's going to go above what I'm willing to spend at the moment.

Well, that's why I didn't offer it up on the boards. I like you guys and I hope someone here wins these, but at the end of the day Similac isn't getting any cheaper! crazy.gif

I will say it was a tough decision to sell these - I had planned on keeping them for several years. I just never pictured getting an entire MM run due to the cost.

It looks like Shield's little buddy will be swimming in similac the way these auctions are going. It's nice to know that GA comics are like money in the bank when you're going through tough finacial times. I'm predicting 3900.00 when all is said and done.

I'm impressed with where all these books are with a week left to go on the auction!

The Zeppelin cover seems to be heading for major classic status like Captain America #46 or Human Torch #12!

To be fair it's always been an over guide book, but I would have expected something along the lines of $750-$1000 in that shape.

Good luck Shield, I get the feeling that MLJs will be competing with baby formula for some of that Marvel Mystery Money.

I just talked to Brian, he has about 8 Marvel Mystery comics up for sale on ebay right now. They all average about vf/vf+. He has two kids now and the price of similac isn't getting any cheaper.

Just left Brian's house. Nice books.

S

sign-funnypost.gif

P.S. looks like your auctions are really doing well Shawn...good luck thumbsup2.gif

Looks like the #44 is now climbing! I think these books have about reached as high as they're going to get - anyone care to guess the final bids on all of them?

Looks like the #44 is now climbing! I think these books have about reached as high as they're going to get - anyone care to guess the final bids on all of them?

Looks like "Bidder 5" thinks the Zeppelin book WILL go higher blush.gif

He only has 9 feedback, but 7 years on ebay. Overall, I'm totally happy that all the zero feedback bidders have stayed away.

hello all...

I am in for 2 bids (can't handle the "big ones" , though...too rich for my newbie blood)

rick

He only has 9 feedback, but 7 years on ebay. Overall, I'm totally happy that all the zero feedback bidders have stayed away.

hello all...

I am in for 2 bids (can't handle the "big ones" , though...too rich for my newbie blood)

rick

the 'newbie' label was officially shed this weekend, young man.

hello all...

rick

the 'newbie' label was officially shed this weekend, young man.

Couldn't agree with you more on that Mr. Parker.