• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS: Promotional & Oddball Comics- GA, SA, BA, MA

192 posts in this topic

I accept Checks, Money Orders & Paypal. Checks take 1 week to clear. Shipping within the USA is choice of $2.00 1st Class for up to 3 comics, $4.00 Priority for up to 8 comics. I use cardboard protection on each side. Boxed shipping is available but may be extra depending on total package weight. Optional insurance available if wanted ($1.35 up to $50.00, $2.30 up to $100... etc.). International orders welcome, $10.00 Flat Rate Priority Envelope (up to 8 comics, maybe more if they aren't too think). I can scan back covers, just PM me the request with your email address.

Use the standard takeit.gif . or PM a reasonable offer.

Starting with older comics first:

All Aboard, Mr. Lincoln! 1959 VF+ or better, OW pages. news.gif SOLD! to Wrightson Fan! Thanks again! thumbsup2.gif

lincoln.jpg

Standard's "Let's Have a Picnic" Coloring Book, 1957- not a comic book, but in the promotional comic format/size. 1st page partially colored, otherwise F+, calling it VG/VG+ OW $5.00

standard57.jpg

How Trees Put The Rain To Work 1956 Hole punched- looks like it was factory punched, not by the owner. Printed on Baxter-like paper. Smokey The Bear cameo. International Paper Co., Mobile, AL (not in OSPG) VG/F White $20.00

trees.jpg