• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

how does a novice go about finding original art for a series

8 posts in this topic

I just read Thor--Vikings (Marvel Max) and loved the story and art. Fabry art cloud9.gif

How does one go about finding who owns or even if the OA art if for sale

On a side note whats cover and pages for a mini series like this going to run me.

to be honest I have no OA and seldom read this side of the boards so any help will be appreciated

I am a complete insane.gif when it comes to this matter

How does one go about finding who owns or even if the OA art if for sale

On a side note whats cover and pages for a mini series like this going to run me.

Go to CAF , do a search(I'm convinced every piece of OA that has been produced in the last 5 years has past through this site). After that click the links of every site adveritsed there and see if they have any pages, then search all of the sites not adveritsed there. Then try google. Then post a WTB thread in the marketplace. Then post another on the CAF boards. Then set up an auto search on eBay. Then put something lame in your signature for those that dont have them turned off. THen email Scott Eder and get a list of pages with prices. But above all, don't become obsessed with it stooges.gif

I'd say $100-$125 for a decent page(5 or less panels). And up to $225 for a splash.

Good luck with your search. Thier are plenty of those pages out there on the market.

Mike