• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What book would you rather have than a Hulk 181 CGC 9.4?

35 posts in this topic

I used to have a Hulk 181 9.4,Now i'm inot getting early hulks and Journey into mysterys cause they are much harder to find in high grade,I still may pick up a 181 down the road though,just to say i have it i guess 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

A CGC 9.6 House of Secrets #92 I can see Lighthouse boo.gif at me right now. But that book in High grade is a toughy and really one of my favourite covers. cloud9.gif

Great book, but it goes for about double a Hulk 181 9.4. I'd take it straight up for my Hulk 181 if I could get it though. For the price of a 9.4 181 I'd rather have an X-Men 12 9.4.

A CGC 9.6 House of Secrets #92 I can see Lighthouse boo.gif at me right now. But that book in High grade is a toughy and really one of my favourite covers. cloud9.gif

Great book, but it goes for about double a Hulk 181 9.4. I'd take it straight up for my Hulk 181 if I could get it though. For the price of a 9.4 181 I'd rather have an X-Men 12 9.4.

So would I

Green Lantern #40 in 9.4...why...just cuz... grin.gif

Actually, I believe this book will hold it's value much better and is a more solid investment if I ever chose to sell it in the future... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

i use to own that book, right when OS finally listed it as a key, it was only a FN+ copy, but back then $45 in FN and $90 in NM was alot of money to a 14 year old kid! cloud9.gif that book is tough to find in HG. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

That doesn't surprise me as there are way way fewer hi grade HoS 92s that Hulk 181, I cant remember seein gone recently over 9.0 on Ebay. The Black Cover is tough. ninanina has an interesting copy, if they grade on the cover, which alot of people say they do then he might have a HG copy, its raw right now. I just sat there and stared at it for like 30 mins cloud9.gif

Didn't a HOS 92 sell in 9.4 in March Heritage? I think it went $1,700 plus juice . . .

If I don't have my facts mixed up the guy who bought it is a big DC fan into the whole Bronze Horror / Supernatural. Nice guy, I remember talking to him after the purchase . . .

DAM

The one I have is about a FN+ ....but it is a sweet book...I just love the color scheme on it...Brown, green and red along with a touch of purple....gotta love it... cloud9.gif

And yeah...it's kinda like finding a HG Spidey 28....the brown really smudges easily... crazy.gif

That doesn't surprise me as there are way way fewer hi grade HoS 92s that Hulk 181, I cant remember seein gone recently over 9.0 on Ebay. The Black Cover is tough. ninanina has an interesting copy, if they grade on the cover, which alot of people say they do then he might have a HG copy, its raw right now. I just sat there and stared at it for like 30 mins cloud9.gif

did you cream your pants? 27_laughing.gifgoodevil.gif i had a raw VF/NM copy that i sold raw back in 1999 for $275 on eBay right before CGC. frown.gif

Didn't a HOS 92 sell in 9.4 in March Heritage? I think it went $1,700 plus juice . . .

If I don't have my facts mixed up the guy who bought it is a big DC fan into the whole Bronze Horror / Supernatural. Nice guy, I remember talking to him after the purchase . . .

DAM

There was a HOS 92 CGC 9.6 at the San Diego Heritage auction. $4100 including the premium. Feast your eyes boys. HOS 92 CGC 9.6