• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS - The USAF Mildenhall Collection - Redux And All Future Listings!!!

730 posts in this topic

27_laughing.gif i was getting it for him foreheadslap.gif

aren't you guys sitting beside each other !?!?! foreheadslap.gif

Shhhh! I'm at work

sounds like we have the same job 893whatthe.gif ahhh.. what our bosses don't know headbang.gif

Oh, your bosses know all right - rest assured. This kind of activity is all easily trackable. It's more likely that they either don't care or choose not to do anything about it.

Shhhh! I'm at work

sounds like we have the same job 893whatthe.gif ahhh.. what our bosses don't know headbang.gif

Oh, your bosses know all right - rest assured. This kind of activity is all easily trackable. It's more likely that they either don't care or choose not to do anything about it.

Big Brother is watching.... shy.gifgossip.gif

Shhhh! I'm at work

I think they're probably more concerned about the frequent visits to the 'Fresh & Wide Open' sites.... insane.gif

Shhhh! I'm at work

Yes they are - I work in Human Resources, and occasionally have to assist in the disciplinary process. It's amazing what the Information Technology people can track and capture, and how fast they can get it to Management for action. My advice would be to be informed on your company's acceptable internet use policy before doing stuff like this at work.

Shhhh! I'm at work

Yes they are - I work in Human Resources, and occasionally have to assist in the disciplinary process. It's amazing what the Information Technology people can track and capture, and how fast they can get it to Management for action. My advice would be to be informed on your company's acceptable internet use policy before doing stuff like this at work.

You guys live in a very paranoid world. I see it like this... I work for a large bank, I'm in a dept. that generates 19% of the total profit which only makes up for 1% of the client base (unique high networth etc etc) I help generate a lot of money and bring in a lot of clients.... I don't think I have a heck of a lot to worry about. On the other hand. If I was some problematic employee with a poor work performance, then I'd think I'm being tracked, god knows the company has plenty of them for HR to worry about. Good business sense is to make sure an employer hangs on to it's good employees. oh.. and this is... sign-offtopic.gif

Back to Nick's fine books thumbsup2.gif

OK, here's what didn't shift yesterday...

Adventure Comics #405 VF+ $18.00

Adventure Comics #448 VF/NM $7.00

Adventure Comics #469 NM $7.00

DC 100 Page Super Spectacular #6 VF $110.00

Green Lantern #102 NM+ $18.00

Green Lantern #103 NM- $12.00

Green Lantern #105 NM- $12.00

Green Lantern #106 NM $15.00

Green Lantern #141 VF+ $3.00

Green Lantern #151 NM- $5.00

Time Warp #1 VF/NM $10.00

Amazing Spider-Man Annual #9 VF/NM $50.00