• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS - The USAF Mildenhall Collection - Redux And All Future Listings!!!

730 posts in this topic

Got a bit of an issue tomorrow night, as the wife's making a special Valentines meal for me.

So I might be a bit late starting.... insane.gif

makepoint.gif

Do you eat after Midnight GMT? insane.gifsmirk.gif

Jim

Just finished 2nd desert and 'The Manchurian Candidate'...and it's still only 11.40pm.

The night is yet young. yay.gif

Got a bit of an issue tomorrow night, as the wife's making a special Valentines meal for me.

So I might be a bit late starting.... insane.gif

makepoint.gif

Do you eat after Midnight GMT? insane.gifsmirk.gif

Jim

Just finished 2nd desert and 'The Manchurian Candidate'...and it's still only 11.40pm.

The night is yet young. yay.gif

I just started my shift at work... yeahok.gif

OK, in the middle of all this, I think I've got a PM from greggy, so I click on the flashing envelope and...oh no, it's even worse!

Hi there!!

Please tell me what you think of my sea song!

You can hear it for free at http://www.overplay.co.uk/band.asp?band_id=1002233

Please feel free to give it a rating too as it's been put in the Overplay song competition.And like I've said to many people before.If you give it a good rating and i make it big,i'll buy you all a drink!!

Cheers!

Richie S

893censored-thumb.gif

OK, in the middle of all this, I think I've got a PM from greggy, so I click on the flashing envelope and...oh no, it's even worse!

Hi there!!

Please feel free to give it a rating too as it's been put in the Overplay song competition.And like I've said to many people before.If you give it a good rating and i make it big,i'll buy you all a drink!!

Cheers!

Richie S

893censored-thumb.gif

I got one too... annoying as hell. Have notified Arch. headbang.gif

Hi there!!

Cheers!

Richie S

893censored-thumb.gif

I got one too... annoying as hell. Have notified Arch. headbang.gif

Is there any option at the site to rate his song as a total floater? confused-smiley-013.gif