• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Last call! Modern CGC Slab Sale Blowout-prices include shipping!

21 posts in this topic

Sale time! I am planning some big purchases and need to push out some doubles I have! I am going to put up what is for sale and put up scans throughout the day. The beauty here is that prices include priority shipping-Hooray! I promise shipping will occur within 24 hours of purchase (Unless bought Saturday night!) and will be boxed and safely packaged for arrival to your home. I will consider best offers posted. takeit.gif rules over PM's. Paypal preferred and payment requested within 24 hours of buy. I will take MO's if you don't use Paypal, just let me know in advance. Let's get this party started!

SOLD $30 CGC 9.4 Amazing Spider-Man #36- WTC issue

SOLD $30 CGC 9.8 Batman #608- Hush begins! (1st printing)

$25 CGC 9.6 Flash #249- Crossover issue w/ Wonder Woman #214 featuring death of Golden Age Cheetah (Priscilla Rich)

$24 CGC 9.8 Green Lantern:Rebirth #1- (1st Printing)

$25 CGC 9.8 Green Lantern #6-(2005)

SOLD $24 CGC 9.8 Infinite Crisis #1- (Lee cvr)

$24 CGC 9.8 Infinite Crisis #2- (Perez cvr)

$24 CGC 9.8 Infinite Crisis #3- (Lee cvr)

SOLD $24 CGC 9.8 Infinite Crisis #6- (Lee cvr)

$24 CGC 9.8 Supergirl #1- (Turner cvr)

SOLD $24 CGC 9.8 Supergirl #3- (Turner cvr)

$18 CGC 9.4 Supergirl #6- (Variant cvr)

$24 CGC 9.6 Wraithborn #1- Great Wildstorm mini featuring Benitez, Weems, and Chen. Glow in the dark cvr variant

$25 CGC 9.8 Wraithborn #2

$14 CGC 9.8 Atomik Mike #1-CGC variant cvr (cracked case adds to the magic of this cover! confused-smiley-013.gif)

Scans on the way! thumbsup2.gif

My Feedback

yay.gifChris

$30 CGC 9.4 Amazing Spider-Man #36- WTC issue

takeit.gif

thumbsup2.gif SOLD- Thanks Allan!

yay.gifChris

It's my grail book....only book I own multiple copies of and the book that got me collecting, so how could I not buy it thumbsup2.gif

I used to have a 9.8 that I sold

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Always loved that 10.00...

Me too. The only book I would like to have a truly perfect copy of. I plucked my copy off the rack of my local variety store. Submitted it & got a 9.8 cloud9.gif

My last scan is CGC 9.8 Atomik Mike #1 with the CGC Variant cover. This book includes the CGC hologram logo and was a CGC and ComicsPriceGuide.com exclusive. Great cover, however whoever packaged it should have been fired for mailing it in a paper wrapper with a piece of cardboard for good measure-ugh! The lower left side of the CGC case is cracked, but the book inside of the well appears unaffected.

a1.jpg

The crack....

a1a.jpg

Great looking book! Thanks for looking!

yay.gifChris

Last day of sale and these get packed up for trade at my LCS. Lower prices!

SOLD $27 [/b] CGC 9.8 Batman #608- Hush begins! (1st printing)

$22 CGC 9.6 Flash #249- Crossover issue w/ Wonder Woman #214 featuring death of Golden Age Cheetah (Priscilla Rich)

$21 CGC 9.8 Green Lantern:Rebirth #1- (1st Printing)

$22 CGC 9.8 Green Lantern #6-(2005)

$21 CGC 9.8 Infinite Crisis #2- (Perez cvr)

$21 CGC 9.8 Infinite Crisis #3- (Lee cvr)

SOLD $21 CGC 9.8 Infinite Crisis #6- (Lee cvr)

$21 CGC 9.8 Supergirl #1- (Turner cvr)

SOLD $21 [/b]CGC 9.8 Supergirl #3- (Turner cvr)

$15 CGC 9.4 Supergirl #6- (Variant cvr)

$24 CGC 9.6 Wraithborn #1- Great Wildstorm mini featuring Benitez, Weems, and Chen. Glow in the dark cvr variant

$25 CGC 9.8 Wraithborn #2

$13 CGC 9.8 Atomik Mike #1-CGC variant cvr (cracked case adds to the magic of this cover! confused-smiley-013.gif)

My Feedback

yay.gifChris