• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

So who do you think the Big Badguy in Hush storyline is?

25 posts in this topic

Any opinions on this one? friends of mine had a convesation over lunch as I think Batman is due out this week. One of the more interesting ideas thrown out, not sure if it was an original idea, involves Jason Todd having some role to play in this who fiasco. I was like no way hes dead.... but then again this is comics and people have a tradition of not staying dead. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

There are a couple clues? left in various panels. I still am not sure it is Jason or not. There is one panel where the badaged man is standing on a building overlooking Batman on another rooftop. There is the name ROBINSON in large letters atop the building, although in the panel you only see the letters ROBIN.

A clue? The name also appears on the wall in the alley where Bruce Wayne's friend lies dead. A clue?

Looking forward to the next issue though.

there's a lot of clues saying it's Jason Todd... I talked about this a little before in an earlier thread... I also will throw out there being Sheila Heywood, Todd's mother.

oooooooh, just like jason's mom a la' friday the 13th! 893applaud-thumb.gif im not even reading rthis storyline, i just bought batman 608. blush.gif

there's a lot of clues saying it's Jason Todd... I talked about this a little before in an earlier thread... I also will throw out there being Sheila Heywood, Todd's mother.

Did sheila know batmans Identity?

ALl along it looked (disappointingly obvious) like it would be Bruce's new-found friend Dr Whatshisname. Especially when he was killed in Act 4 (typical whodunnit plot device) And that would realy be lame. So Im hoping it IS Jason Todd.

When I first heard it rumored it was totally unexpected....and makes sense! Batman saw the ravaged body, so it must be a Lazarus pit ressurection..there seem to have been thousands of them recently. And that recent story about Jason Todd seemed to come out of the blue....