• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Marvel Spotlight 5, ASM 102, Detective 400, Amazing Fantasy 15 Applewood

9 posts in this topic

I am trying to finance a grail purchase. With my paltry photobucket skills, I tried a few images.

For those who don't know, this Amazing Fantasy 15 set by Applewood Press is really impressive. The AF 15 is an absolute reproduction, but in hardcover. There is a kick@ss Spiderman ring, similar to a graduation ring, with Stan Lee and Spidey on the sides, and a Ditko-esque enamel Spiderman web logo on top. I'm not describing it well, but it's cool. Retail was $100 I think in 1997. Usually sells for $100 - 175 on eBay. Yours for a paltry $75.

af15set.jpg

Marvel Spotlight 5 - Ghost Rider movie opens feb 16th. Blah Blah Blah. $45

marvelspotlight5.jpg

Amazing Spider Man 102. Squarebound. VF++$120 OBO (not quite VF/NM) asm102vf-1.jpg

It was produced in 1997, I believe. 35th Anniversary. It also has a CD of Stan Lee reading the story in his inimitable style. Also a certificate of authenticity, signifying it was one of 2500 produced. Very cool. And it has a Romita drawing of Stan and Spidey in profile, produced specifically for this edition.

got any HG Fury's beside the 13 we talked about popcorn.gif

A nice HG Sgt Fury 18 - white cover. I don't know exactly where it is, but it's nice VF/NM raw. Bought it from Joel at Big Planet Comics in DC when I was in the Air Force. I'm not sure what guide is - let me pull a number out of my hat, or somewhere...$35. When I can find it, I'll post it.