• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ComicLink using CAF to spam their auctions!

11 posts in this topic

I just go an email (as I'm sure some of you have) from Josh at ComicLink using CAF to spam his art auctions. Wonderful, that's just what I want... some *spoon* cruising my gallery and telling me about his wonderful sale. frustrated.gif

I need to kick him in the balls next time I see him. sumo.gif

I got one too, though the e-mail said that the ComicLink auction had one or more lots that matched item(s) in my CAF Want List (which is true, as there is an Enrich Vampirella cover in the auction, though not one that I want).

Is this the same for you guys too or was this just a blanket spam blast?

Total Spam for me, I got this:

There is original art similar to the art posted in your member gallery, ending soon in the ComicLink Auction. We thought you might be interested and, if so, here are a couple of helpful links:

To go directly to the original art in the auction, click here.

To register to bid, you can do so from our login page (if you are not already a registered ComicLink user).

We are now accepting consignments for the May/June Original Art Auction.

If you are interested in selling anything significant, feel free to contact us at 718-246-0300 or buysell@comiclink.com

Thanks for looking and best of luck!

Josh Nathanson, President

Douglas Gillock, Auction/Sales Coordinator

Tomis Erb, Operations Manager

ComicLink Art Auctions and Exchange

Hope the robot will get this email address. devil.gif

I got one too, though the e-mail said that the ComicLink auction had one or more lots that matched item(s) in my CAF Want List (which is true, as there is an Enrich Vampirella cover in the auction, though not one that I want).

I didn't get that mail so that must mean that there are no similarities with the art in my CAF gallery. Though I did get ones that promised I would be able to knock down walls with my manhood and have a Russian mail order bride through Pay pal, both of which feature on my wants list..

J

I didn't get that mail so that must mean that there are no similarities with the art in my CAF gallery. Though I did get ones that promised I would be able to knock down walls with my manhood and have a Russian mail order bride through Pay pal, both of which feature on my wants list..

J

27_laughing.gifhail.gif

Gotten spam over the years from Tom Smith (colorist) for coloring originals and Joe Rubinstein (inker) for inking my pencil pieces. And yes, my Wrightson piece also drew Nathan to let me know about the ComicLink "similar" Wrightson available. All thru CAF. At least if you don't respond they don't get your real e-mail address.