• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Tec 37 for AS 2 trade

41 posts in this topic

cool. thanks Centaurman...the link worked, but how do you load the scan so that the image appears in the text box?

BTW, I think the chips on the lower right bring the grade down. I don't think CGC would call this a 5.5 today...maybe I'm wrong...

Copy that link from Photobucket. Then come to these boards, start your message, and click on the "Image" link below the text box. Paste your Photobucket link in the box that appears.

edit: You got it!!

When you make a post or reply there will be a section labeled "Instant UBB Code". Click on "Image" and paste the photobucket image URL there. The image should then show up in your post. Like this:

Edit: Whoops too late. You already got it. thumbsup2.gif

allSelect2front.jpg

thanks Durden08...got it...i think we were PM'ing the other day...that u? GA Actions, right?

Yep, that's me. GA Actions are my thing, but I have interest in lots of other GA titles as well.

Cool copy of TEC 37 by the way. Really nice copy. thumbsup2.gif

Thanks ciorac! what a eery, spooky cover! Something about a FULL moon, fog, and the Batman!

You should check out the Detective Comics thread to get your Bat-Groove on! It is well worth your time. smile.gif

BTW, I think the chips on the lower right bring the grade down. I don't think CGC would call this a 5.5 today...maybe I'm wrong...

I don't know about CGC, but I wouldn't call it any better than 4.0/4.5, so as much as I love the AS #2 cover, I'd have to say you did well on the trade, especially as you still have an AS #2 hail.gif

Welcome to the boards Primetime!

I would have to say, well done!! That TEC 37 looks sweet. I find the All-Select's to be nice, but a bit generic after the umpteenth giant trio cover... no disrespect to Alex Scomberg, I love his work.

Thanks Ryan! Yah, I love Schomburg WWII covers too, but it was easily to part when I had two copies! Like I said before...something about a full moon, rolling fog, and....THE BATMAN!

You nialed it... not just BATMAN, but THE BATMAN!! Once he was just BATMAN he seemed to lose all his cool...

Thanks Ryan! Yah, I love Schomburg WWII covers too, but it was easily to part when I had two copies! Like I said before...something about a full moon, rolling fog, and....THE BATMAN!

You nialed it... not just BATMAN, but THE BATMAN!! Once he was just BATMAN he seemed to lose all his cool...

The Bat-Man