• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WTB - Rawhide 17 VG - VF range

11 posts in this topic

Hey, thanks for noting my thread. If we are talking about Rawhide Kid #17...that's a toughie in just about any grade. I looked for a decent copy for almost 4 years, and finally settled on the coverless one that's for sale in my thread...

i have been looking for this book....and i just found a copy rawhide kid #17 the other day. had it in my hands. it was a good at best without taking it out of the bag..once out of the bag who knows what problems it might have had. they wanted 40 bucks for it. in good its 32 in overstreet. i was tempted! 20 and i would have pulled the trigger! back to looking!

In my experience, RK 17 is an over Guide book in all grades (from sellers who know and/or care about what it is). If it was complete with both covers, $40 would have been a pretty good deal for a lower grade copy.

...from 17 thur the 20s.

Wow...those are all pretty tough. I still say that $40- $50 is a good price for what amounts to a low grade and somewhat scarce (minor) Marvel key (I've heard of low grade copies selling for $100 or so on eBay and elsewhere), but could you get a discount if you bought the lot? That way, the per book price might make the 17 work for you. Just a thought...

the other book were really beat too..goods...all priced 25ish nothing to make me want to snap them all up. i cant see this place giving anyone a discount...way over guide...nothing graded...plus tax. but they do have a ton of comics old comics. your making me want to go see if that 17 is still there!! hehehehheh