• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Lobo Paramilitary Christmas art day (Simon Bisley)!!!

8 posts in this topic

I love Simon Bisley art and think Lobo was some of his best work. My wife and I particularly liked the "Lobo Paramilitary Christmas Special" which was hilarious!

I was fortunate to just pick up this page -- it arrived today (thanks Andy!!!). After Lobo is hired by the Easter Bunny to assassinate Santa Claus he commandeers his sleigh!

Can't wait to get it framed!!!

biz_lobo.jpg

Thanks Jeff,

That pinup in the book is not quite the same as my Lobo cover piece that you posted above --- so I think that Biz did up a piece to use but for whatever reason it was not. The more I see similar things the more I think my cover is in fact unpublished confused-smiley-013.gif But that's ok, I love it anyway! grin.gif

My wife is such a big Biz fan, I was gonna surprise her with the page but went ahead and showed it to her after all. Her response: "Nice pickup, Ace. That page rocks!" 27_laughing.gifcloud9.gifheadbang.gif