• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Thanos Has Arrived

11 posts in this topic

All the way from the land down under on the gold coast.

I have wanted a Thanos Starlin page for years now, even got a friend to look at WW Chicago but nothing has ever come up that was in my price range or if it has, wasn't what I wanted in a Thanos page. So I posted here on the boards that I was looking for something and if anyone had anything to drop me a line. Then one of the board good guys Blowout dropped me a line, we worked out a deal and here it is Thanos #5 page 10

THANOS%205-10.jpg

To me this is just a fantastic page and I couldn't be happier. It has that signature Thanos closeup shot of the face, a Thanos in agony panel and best of all it also has Galactus in one of the somewhat rare times you see him in the comics without his massive headgear. To date this has been a top 5 must have page for me to get and I'm jacked I can now add it to the collection. As with are sometimes it comes with stats or whiteout or you see eraser lines but with this page you can tell Milgrom and Starling have been at it a long time as there isn't the faintest hint of a mistake or correction anywhere on the page.

Totally rules and I'm totally pleased.

Lee is a great guy to deal with even though I made him wait a month he still came through thumbsup2.gif

Very cool! It's great to see someone get a piece they're so passionate about. I agree that Starlin and Thanos go together like Romita and Spidey, but Lim's not too bad at Thanos either:) Congrats!

Gene Colan wasn't bad at DD either, but the best was Frank Miller...Lim isn't bad, but he's still emulating Starlin's vision of the Titan...He DID create him after all..

Oh BTW Welcome to the Boards! hi.gif