• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

METROPOLIS COMICS?

59 posts in this topic

If you're female deal with VIncent - not only does he know his comics he is also one fine, sexy dude!!! They have an incredible vault of books that is amazing.

Does Vincent personally take the ladies 'to the Vault'? tongue.gif

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

If you're female deal with VIncent - not only does he know his comics he is also one fine, sexy dude!!! They have an incredible vault of books that is amazing.

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Hmm.. Maybe I should dress like a lady

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

893whatthe.gif

Is that for the books?

Or for Vincent?

Vincent, is this your shill account? poke2.gif

sign-funnypost.gif

I was thinking the exact same thing! 893applaud-thumb.gif

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

I can tell you with all certainty that it does not work. However, if you bring a ball peen hammer, 2 gallons of lard, a frozen extra large cucumber, a car battery and dress in a horse outfit - you may be in business.

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

I can tell you with all certainty that it does not work. However, if you bring a ball peen hammer, 2 gallons of lard, a frozen extra large cucumber, a car battery and dress in a horse outfit - you may be in business.

Will 1 gallon of lard suffice?

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

893whatthe.gif

Is that for the books?

Or for Vincent?

What do you think? It's for the books makepoint.gif

No, this is not his shill account. I was simply stating that in my opinion I thought he was fine. He was nice enough to show me the vault when I asked. He is very professional.

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Will 1 gallon of lard suffice?

The rule is one gallon of lard per person. Anything less is unprofessional.