• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Anyone Know this potential scammer?

11 posts in this topic

Selling a CGC Spidey 1 as original. It's obviously the Record Reprint. The picture is so far away(surprise) I am certain it mentions it on the label. He does mention it's from 1966, but really should say it's the reprint...He does not seem to mention it in the auction though..

Linky

if anyone knows this guy they should send him an email and tell him to fix the auction before it gets kicked by ebay.

...he'd get away with it cause he lists the date as 1966,...he knows what he's doing,...he put in just the minimum amount of information to avoid being called out as a fraud,...don't expect him to change the auction any,...

I just ask for some close ups. It is the Golden Record reprint. 893naughty-thumb.gif

Well, you don't even need the closeups....I could tell in 2 seconds (from the lack of cover price on the front of the book) that it was a golden record reprint.

You'd hope that someone with a couple grand minimum to spend would know to look for that, right?

Chris