• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Where Are The Megacon Reports?

9 posts in this topic

confused-smiley-013.gif

Megacon is next week. gossip.gif

893whatthe.gif893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Jim

Don't worry, I'll be bringing my camera to the Con and the Forum dinner as well. I'll even have my laptop for a minute-by-minute account of the goings-on.

Okay, maybe one Con report on Friday or Saturday at best.

Hopefully, its a lot better then the FX show for the dealers...that sucked major wind. Two back to back bombs in attendance and sales will just about seal Florida's fate as a Comic state.

Hopefully, its a lot better then the FX show for the dealers...that sucked major wind. Two back to back bombs in attendance and sales will just about seal Florida's fate as a Comic state.

Well I can confirm there isn't squat for comic shows in the FL Panhandle region... mad.gif

Jim

Well I can confirm there isn't squat for comic shows in the FL Panhandle region... mad.gif

Jim

Clearly you didn't set your priorities properly when you decided where to settle. poke2.gif

Jim

Clearly you didn't set your priorities properly when you decided where to settle. poke2.gif

sign-funnypost.gif

Jim

The snow white beaches make up for the shortfall. I think I'll live... grin.gif

Jim