• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

big props to the sat feb 10 ocoa get together.

4 posts in this topic

first i gotta thank hart rieckhof for putting the meet together and the legendary jon mankuta for hosting the event at his swinging penthouse digs. my eyes still have not stop watering from looking at jon collection of covers. there were truly drool worthy. ;]

this was my 1st ocoa meeting and i gotta tell ya while iam really bad with names. i remember most of all of the all i saw. and it was some great stuff there. lots of adams. neal and art. lots of byrne. ff. alpha flight even an x-man page.

rizzo 100 bullet pages. kirby pages. from x-man to kamandi to black panther, to miller ronin pages. even an steranko page with cap and nick fury on it. . the turn out was great and tons of art to look art. and at last i got to show part of my humble collection and that made my day.

afterward jon and his lovely girfreind took the rest of us that stayed after the meet to a thai spot. where jon ordered for everybody. i gotta admit the man has great taste in art. food and female.s the food was great two thumbs up.

so it was totally worth the one hour and a half drive. iam so looking forward to the next ocoa together. and again thanks to hart and jon and all the great guys i met. it was a great time had by all. 893applaud-thumb.gif

larry miller.

first i gotta thank hart rieckhof for putting the meet together and the legendary jon mankuta for hosting the event at his swinging penthouse digs. my eyes still have not stop watering from looking at jon collection of covers. there were truly drool worthy. ;]

this was my 1st ocoa meeting and i gotta tell ya while iam really bad with names. i remember most of all of the all i saw. and it was some great stuff there. lots of adams. neal and art. lots of byrne. ff. alpha flight even an x-man page.

rizzo 100 bullet pages. kirby pages. from x-man to kamandi to black panther, to miller ronin pages. even an steranko page with cap and nick fury on it. . the turn out was great and tons of art to look art. and at last i got to show part of my humble collection and that made my day.

afterward jon and his lovely girfreind took the rest of us that stayed after the meet to a thai spot. where jon ordered for everybody. i gotta admit the man has great taste in art. food and female.s the food was great two thumbs up.

so it was totally worth the one hour and a half drive. iam so looking forward to the next ocoa together. and again thanks to hart and jon and all the great guys i met. it was a great time had by all. 893applaud-thumb.gif

larry miller.

I have no idea what the OCOA is, but it sounds like fun thumbsup2.gif