• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

IF DISCLOSED, WOULD YOU PURCHASED A PRESSED BOOK?

If freely & properly disclosed, would you be willing to purchase a book that has been pressed ?   

615 members have voted

1. 1. If freely & properly disclosed, would you be willing to purchase a book that has been pressed ?

61 posts in this topic

Barbeques on hot days - they're a killer.

What is considered hot in England?

Being able to go outside without a jacket on.

You two really are disgusting. At least I'll take my print-off to bed in silence :preach:

He's gone all sensitive - must be those girly Batman comics he reads!

You two really are disgusting. At least I'll take my print-off to bed in silence :preach:

Sensitive?? Punch to to the midriff and I'll feel it in July. You're way off target there...

Sensitive?? Punch to to the midriff and I'll feel it in July. You're way off target there...

I'm confused by what you just said (shrug)

???

Basically it equates to my gut is way too big.

Basically it equates to my gut is way too big.

More room for beer though (thumbs u

Some people consider pressing restoration. I personally have not made up my mind yet. Chances are, that I would not buy a book if I knew it was pressed. I have to wonder what does to the paper.
I still feel the same way over a year later.