• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The newbie welcoming committee!!!

22 posts in this topic

He added the Pineapple.

I like this guy!

He understands our wierd humour

Welcome.. you are now one of us

Not just the pineapple, which was a nice touch -- the pineapple is bouncing off of James Ashley Rudd's Magneto helmet! 27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gifhail.gifyay.gif

He added the Pineapple.

I like this guy!

Not just the pineapple, which was a nice touch -- the pineapple is bouncing off of James Ashley Rudd's Magneto helmet! 27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gifhail.gifyay.gif

It's JC 893whatthe.gifgossip.gif

He added the Pineapple.

I like this guy!

Who is JC? Flee-Marquette? It sure doesn't seem that way. He's met several of my local board pals at conventions. If he were JC, it would take a massive conspiracy -- and I don't believe in massive conspiracies! cloud9.gif

cool.gif

Anyone try to sell you something yet? smirk.gif

No one's come a callin' yet, however I had my first board transaction Saturday during the VCC and picked up a couple of Nick Fury's from Rhino. headbang.gif

you could do a lot worse than that . . . gossip.gifsumo.gif

cool.gif

Anyone try to sell you something yet? smirk.gif

No one's come a callin' yet, however I had my first board transaction Saturday during the VCC and picked up a couple of Nick Fury's from Rhino. headbang.gif

Rhino is cool. But don't tell him I said so. gossip.gif

He added the Pineapple.

I like this guy!

Who is JC? Flee-Marquette? It sure doesn't seem that way. He's met several of my local board pals at conventions. If he were JC, it would take a massive conspiracy -- and I don't believe in massive conspiracies! cloud9.gif

But has anyone here actually met JC in person??? And if so how do you know it was really JC and not some transient from the Greyhound station that JC hired as a pawn in a vast web of deceit insane.gif

He added the Pineapple.

I like this guy!

But has anyone here actually met JC in person??? And if so how do you know it was really JC and not some transient from the Greyhound station that JC hired as a pawn in a vast web of deceit insane.gif

Because Stephen Fishler outed JC as being Vince from Canada (based on his purchase history - not that it was any kind of a secret, since Vince has purchased numerous books from others on the boards), and Flee is confirmed as being someone else from Florida. confused-smiley-013.gif

But, come to think of it, I'm not sure that Flee has been sufficiently accused of shilldom yet, and so I will cap my comments with the disclaimer -- I'm not sure about any of this and he very well might be a JC shill! yay.gif

He added the Pineapple.

I like this guy!

Because Stephen Fishler outed JC as being Vince from Canada (based on his purchase history - not that it was any kind of a secret, since Vince has purchased numerous books from others on the boards), and Flee is confirmed as being someone else from Florida. confused-smiley-013.gif

But, come to think of it, I'm not sure that Flee has been sufficiently accused of shilldom yet, and so I will cap my comments with the disclaimer -- I'm not sure about any of this and he very well might be a JC shill! yay.gif

Sigh...it never ends!!!! gossip.gifforeheadslap.gif

Great thread Flee-Marquette! thumbsup2.gif It got derailed, confused-smiley-013.gif but that's how it is around here...

He added the Pineapple.

I like this guy!

greyhound1copy.jpg893scratchchin-thumb.gif