• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Frank Miller 300 Lithograph

7 posts in this topic

I have a small collection of original Frank Miller art but what I'm really looking for is OA from his 300 series. That seems next to impossible to find. The closest thing I have to that are two 300 lithographs that was put out about a decade ago. They produced 300 of them and it retailed for (anyone care to venture a guess?) thats right $300. I've seen them going for close to a thousand on two different sites. And they actually moved them. Anyway, I guess its time to part with one of mine now that all this hub bub is here with the film. So check ebay when the movie opens in three weeks. My user id is cgceditions. And if anyone has a handle on original Frank Miller art, let me know because I'm always buying. Especially DKR, and Ronin.

Thanks. I actually only have three pieces of OA and then the two lithos. Two of them are pages from the Ronin series and the third is a Batman sketch (not published). Unfortunately, I am unable to attach a picture as I am not home. (Deployed overseas).

The only other original artwork I have are two Iron Man #1 cover commissions from Gene Colan and Dave Gutierrez. I am just starting out with my OA collecting.

Thanks. I actually only have three pieces of OA and then the two lithos. Two of them are pages from the Ronin series and the third is a Batman sketch (not published). Unfortunately, I am unable to attach a picture as I am not home. (Deployed overseas).

Are you deployed anywhere interesting?

Hopefully not in a foxhole.

Joseph

No, not a foxhole. I'm in an airconditioned trailer in Baghdad. All the comforts of home including my laptop and internet access most of the time. My first year 05 was spent in a tent. I've moved up in the world with the small 15X15 trailer. And of course spending my off time searching for artwork, Cerebus books, Bone books and Vampis.