• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

My Grail is HERE...Story inside. See new post

97 posts in this topic

You bought the art?!? 893whatthe.gifhail.gif

I just won my grail 5 seconds ago. I bid on this copy on eBay and my $525 bid got beaten by a last second snipe. Then I see this one, in half a grade better, and end up snagging it for $150 less!

Happy dance! yay.gif

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...p;rd=1&rd=1

http://comiclink.com/./auctions/item.asp...5&id=664515

Congratulations!

A little patience saved you beaucoup bucks! thumbsup2.gif

Just remember to bump this thread with a scan of the book when you receive it so we can behold the beauty. and dont complain about FedEx, it takes 7-9 days for delivery here even though i pay a *spoon* of money for it!! frustrated.gif

and this damn snowstorm delayed FedEx 1 to 2 days. Curse you mother nature! frustrated.gif

It should be here by now!

Not sure what your grail book might be but would like to take this opportunity to announce that we are offering an unopened case of NM Sensation Comics #92s. They are being sold for $20 per pound.

S

and this damn snowstorm delayed FedEx 1 to 2 days. Curse you mother nature! frustrated.gif

Not sure what your grail book might be but would like to take this opportunity to announce that we are offering an unopened case of NM Sensation Comics #92s. They are being sold for $20 per pound.

S

sign-funnypost.gifsign-funnypost.gifsign-funnypost.gif

S

$18 shipped. sumo.gif

S

$18 shipped. sumo.gif

How many pounds you taking?

S

S

$18 shipped. sumo.gif

S

Let's start with one pound and see how it goes. Want to make sure the page quality is there.

S

$18 shipped. sumo.gif

S

Let's start with one pound and see how it goes. Want to make sure the page quality is there.

Cheap @%#$)$@#%^$!

Hey Buck......the seller mistakenly sent your "grail" to me, and I opened the package by mistake......here is a little peak. PM me with your shipping address, and I'll get it right out to you.

Steve

1642659-tec140.jpg

1642659-tec140.jpg.151df6d3b091280872e533983a37e626.jpg