• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Grade or not to Grade

11 posts in this topic

I prefer to grade most books over ther 300.00 mark, for safety and for the liquid benefit. That being said, I am thinking of cracking my whole GA run of Timely's, so I can read and smell them again. If you are selling, then yes, if not...up to you. Pro's..Safety, easier to sell for market, pretty to look at.

Cons...Can't read em, small them, read them..oh I said that.

So in short, if you know you arn't going to sell, or have to sell, and you like to read them over and over. Then I wouldn't. Unless you have young children in the house.

If you are going to sell, and or young children, then by all means slab away.

I dont reply to racistic scum who troll people over in PM's stating that they want to kill all hispanic people.

I neither reply to people who cheat in the marketplace and dont follow through on books for sale or books they commit to buy confused-smiley-013.gif

Mad Dog, Did I miss something? You care to elaborate on your distain for me?

Schomburg... i like you! my comments were meant for Lastyle, in case you havent noticed lately, he cheated on some deals in the marketplace and sent racistic PM's to various forum members.

Nothing to do with you flowerred.gif

Mad Dog, Did I miss something? You care to elaborate on your distain for me?

Schomburg... i like you! my comments were meant for Lastyle, in case you havent noticed lately, he cheated on some deals in the marketplace and sent racistic PM's to various forum members.

Nothing to do with you flowerred.gif

I didn't know anything about Lastyle, thank you for clearing that up. I was truley confused. All is good, on the right page now. Sorry for the confussion.

Paul