• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The All-American way..

69 posts in this topic

Havent seen a dedicated thread for All-american comics yet... maybe because no one cares about them crazy.gif

Anyhow i felt i needed to start a thread on them after my recent CL purchases. I cant wait for them to arrive, i absolutely LOVE the cover on 75 grin.gif

All-american75.jpg

All-american62.jpg

all-american77.jpg

I was able to get them for considerable less than guide percentagewise, understand that the 77 may not be a hot GL cover, but the 62 is fun and the 75 is just a stunning GL cover imo cool.gif

Awesome, coolJ!!! Tough book in almost any grade! 893applaud-thumb.gif Your #16 would go well with the All American #17 CGC 6.0 I just listed on eBay: poke2.gif

All American #17

GE

I agree, but I'm having a problem entering my bid of 3000.00 poke2.gif

I just changed the listing to a STARTING BID of $99!!! No more excuses...GO FOR IT! thumbsup2.gif

329747173_ac7d1812bd.jpg

GE

that is one sweet issue!

Thanks Rick - it's one of my favorites.

It's the Indian Reservation copy (from Gary Carter & Family, off-white to white pages). As far as I know, there's only 1 pedigree copy of this particular book and that is the Cosmic Aeroplane (a 3.0, if I recall correctly).

STEVE

that is one sweet issue!

Thanks Rick - it's one of my favorites.

It's the Indian Reservation copy (from Gary Carter & Family, off-white to white pages). As far as I know, there's only 1 pedigree copy of this particular book and that is the Cosmic Aeroplane (a 3.0, if I recall correctly).

STEVE

I had visions of completing AA 16-25...I got the 16, 17, 19 and 20, and then had to sell the 17,19 and 20 to finance some Tec purchases...but your 20 blows away the one I had, and that is likely my 2nd fav cover of the run

Awesome, coolJ!!! Tough book in almost any grade! 893applaud-thumb.gif Your #16 would go well with the All American #17 CGC 6.0 I just listed on eBay: poke2.gif

All American #17

GE

I agree, but I'm having a problem entering my bid of 3000.00 poke2.gif

I just changed the listing to a STARTING BID of $99!!! No more excuses...GO FOR IT! thumbsup2.gif

329747173_ac7d1812bd.jpg

GE

great....I just bought Ciorac's 4.5....now I have to buy yours too poke2.gif

this is may favorite All-American:

100_0915.jpg

STEVE

Steve;

I remember that I used to own a high grade copy of this book at one time. Decided to give up on the AA #20 since I already had a nice 'Tec #37 with a similar type of cover image. Ended up trading it away for a really nice copy of Target Comics #7 in a three-way deal.

Not sure if I made the right move or not in the long run, since one is an early DC book while the other is simply a scarce book with a classic cover from an obscure publisher. confused-smiley-013.gif