• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Golden Age Chronology

7 posts in this topic

I don't know if one exists, but has someone created a page or listing of every known golden age book, listed in chronological order of release or cover date. Just curious, as it seems like a good idea to see how ideas and characters progressed historically.

-Chris

CBM #13 listed the first 1000 comics. I believe there was a followup issue with the second 1000. Various history books by Goulart and others have described the evolution better than just a listing of books.

I don't know if one exists, but has someone created a page or listing of every known golden age book, listed in chronological order of release or cover date. Just curious, as it seems like a good idea to see how ideas and characters progressed historically.

-Chris

Howard Keltner did every company and contents for GA in his Golden Age Index. Distributed to a few years ago and to some by disk.......I helped with indexing some books. It is done by company in chronologic order