• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dead President's Day ART SALE!

5 posts in this topic

To pay for A.) an upcoming art purchase, b.) the NYCC, and c.) a trip abroad, I have scoured my gallery to locate any art I would be willing to part with. This is a quick sale only until I amass the dead presidents I require.

Included are:

Lark Captain America page

Lark Daredevil page where the DD imposter is revealed

A few Tony Harris Ex Machina Interiors and Covers

A few Chris Sprouse Ex Machina Special pages

A beautiful Yoaka Amano ink drawing for Sandman Dream Hunters

All can be found here:

Collecting Dead Presidents

Thanks for checking it out!

It is a very nice piece that does not disappoint once it's up on the wall -- this is actually the last time you'll see it in my gallery as I'm going to drop it off with Heritage if I don't sell/trade it in the next 5 days.

Pricewise, I paid $5K plus crazy shipping costs from Japan. That said, buying something from Amano felt like buying something from Alex Ross. The prices are set high, and if you want something, you really have to pay for it. Price is therefore negotiable to find this lovely piece a good home.

The good news? The rest of the pieces he produced for the Dream Hunters book are all in the 20K range. So this is a great piece if you're looking for an example from him!!

(And I'm always okay with time payments.)