• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Ace Comics featuring Four Favorites, Super Mystery, and Our Flag
6 6

893 posts in this topic

I've been getting outbid on a lot of them lately :( I DO have some I could post though .... I just won this one.

mysmv24_zps86ee2edf.jpg

:applause: Very nice! The last one, if it was an eBay purchase, I had been watching and came home ready to 'buy it now', but now I know who beat me to it.... :D

I've been getting outbid on a lot of them lately :( I DO have some I could post though .... I just won this one.

mysmv24_zps86ee2edf.jpg

:applause: Very nice! The last one, if it was an eBay purchase, I had been watching and came home ready to 'buy it now', but now I know who beat me to it.... :D

Oh crazy!!!! I had been watching it too & when I got back in town from Billy's place, I looked on ebay & the seller had put it on sale!!! It was time to "buy it now"!!!

mybanner4better_zpsc8ccec03.jpg

Aha!! I was hoping a boardie picked this one up I was the underbidder...great book!!

Yeah, I got this a while back. I see you have one though, so that's cool. I see you posted a raw one and have a slabbed one in your sig line. Same book now in a holder, or same book now cracked out???

mybanner4better_zpsc8ccec03.jpg

Aha!! I was hoping a boardie picked this one up I was the underbidder...great book!!

Yeah, I got this a while back. I see you have one though, so that's cool. I see you posted a raw one and have a slabbed one in your sig line. Same book now in a holder, or same book now cracked out???

same book I bought it raw...perused it...then slabbed it for my wall display...its in pretty rough shape even rougher than I like EM and I will take the bottom of the barrell but the spine was just bad so I wanted an upgrade but the copy I have now presents well enough. I would definitely bid on yours if it came up again!! :grin: