• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Just wanted to say hello to the original board that started my online addiction

47 posts in this topic

This is the first board that I used to post whore on like crazy and started my addiction to forums. 27_laughing.gif It's hard to believe that I registered on here almost 4.5 years ago with Darthdiesel recommending this forum to me. Is his son all grown up now? Anyways, I just wanted to swing by and say hello to my old friends and see the old faces as well as the new. I am here from time to time, but tend to frequent more of the "babe test" thread since I don't need to be in the loop since all I am doing is viewing women that people post. haha.

Here is my latest contribution:BABE TEST!

Although, I have not been active for the last few years in the comic scene, I would love to one day pick-up where I left off and be part of such a tight knit community once again. smile.gif Possibly, when I am married and have more time on my hands. I still however receive email from CGC (The last one was from Gemma...she is still there huh?), Mile High(are there anymore Chuck stories?), etc. which constantly remind me of how addicted I was to the comic scene. So fill me in. Are there any more hammer (Danny) stories or anything of the like? 27_laughing.gif

For those that remember me, I have just been busy as hell trying to immerse myself more in to the car scene which has always been my main passion besides women of course (plenty of them in the car scene lol). Anyways, if any of you are in to cars you may have seen me around or in the magazines since my car is typically in an ad or feature article every month. I appeared on the Discovery channel yesterday on some Drifting TV show according to my friends that called me. smile.gif

For those that I have lost touch with and are on myspace...please drop me a line: My Myspace page

I just wanted to say... hi.gifhi.gif

Welcome back to the zoo! yay.gifthumbsup2.gif

hi.gif

We have a customer that visits us once a year and he always brings us Belgian chocolate. Reminded me of you. Awwwwww how sweet 27_laughing.gif

hi.gif

Still have your CGC team-up collection ?

Of course. smile.gif I still have the Original Art I purchased as well smile.gif

Possibly, when I am married and have more time on my hands.

27_laughing.gifinsane.gif27_laughing.gifinsane.gif27_laughing.gifinsane.gif27_laughing.gifinsane.gif27_laughing.gif

screwy.gif

hi.gif

Glad ya can drop in!

... and keep posting on Babe Test (especially if you've got more friends like that)! thumbsup2.gif

Hahaha, will do. I should have plenty of pictures in the coming months since the show season is kicking in strong.

You are here by required to stop in at least once a month and post in Babe Test!

Glad things are good old friend!

I'll do my best smile.gif Nice to see some old skoolers popping up smile.gif

Possibly, when I am married and have more time on my hands.

27_laughing.gifinsane.gif27_laughing.gifinsane.gif27_laughing.gifinsane.gif27_laughing.gifinsane.gif27_laughing.gif

My thoughts exactly.

If anyone has figured out how to get more free time once you're married, please provide details.

Please.... sorry.gif

Well, my reasoning is that I theoretically will not be traveling the country every month, stop with the photoshoots, shows, focus on one woman etc. lol I tend to be the dominant one in the relationship most of the time, so "cook me some food woman!!!" tongue.gif

Rick-

Thanks for stopping by.

Nice to hear things are going well! thumbsup2.gif

-Steve

Hey Steve! Dang your daughter is growing up fast! Last year I was in Ft Lauderdale and Orlando, but this year I think I am going to Tampa and possibly Miami. We should throw back a few if time permits.