• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Just wanted to say hello to the original board that started my online addiction

47 posts in this topic

hi.gif

We have a customer that visits us once a year and he always brings us Belgian chocolate. Reminded me of you. Awwwwww how sweet 27_laughing.gif

hi.gif

Still have your CGC team-up collection ?

Of course. smile.gif I still have the Original Art I purchased as well smile.gif

Neuhaus ? yay.gif

Nobody ever busted scammers quite like Rick... cloud9.gif

Although easily your biggest contribution to the history of this board was giving Greggy his "short shorts" moniker at the first Forum Dinner. thumbsup2.gif893applaud-thumb.gifthumbsup2.gif

Although easily your biggest contribution to the history of this board was giving Greggy his "short shorts" moniker at the first Forum Dinner. thumbsup2.gif893applaud-thumb.gifthumbsup2.gif

Hey you tall *spoon*! 27_laughing.gif

Yeah, I miss those days. I lost my ebay account, but it was worth it!!!! smile.gif

HAHAHA, i'll never forget that as Greggy (I still tell him that name is ghey) was walking down the street in the Gas Lamp District...I scream, "Nice shorts!!!!!!" What a great way to introduce myself in person 27_laughing.gif

Where are you now? Still have a shop and hiring Goth chicks? poke2.gif

Heya Rickdogg.

You got your work cut out for you now with eBay's new bidding system.

hi.gif

I do not have the slightest clue about what you are talking about. Can you tell I am in the loop? smile.gif

Heya Rickdogg.

hi.gif

I do not have the slightest clue about what you are talking about. Can you tell I am in the loop? smile.gif

Once an item goes over $200 the bidders become "bidder #1", "bidder #2", etc...

You'll see. sign-rantpost.gif

Hey you tall *spoon*! 27_laughing.gif

Yeah, I miss those days. I lost my ebay account, but it was worth it!!!! smile.gif

HAHAHA, i'll never forget that as Greggy (I still tell him that name is ghey) was walking down the street in the Gas Lamp District...I scream, "Nice shorts!!!!!!" What a great way to introduce myself in person 27_laughing.gif

Where are you now? Still have a shop and hiring Goth chicks? poke2.gif

Nope... Back in San Antonio... Still have a store (or two) worth of inventory and fixtures in storage units. But no active front right now... Still looking for the right mix of manager, location, and lease. Three or four times in the last few months I have had two of the three that suited me, but I won't pull the trigger on another shop until all three meet my needs.

So for now I am...

Get this...

The director of safety and risk management for the company I worked for back in the day. foreheadslap.gif

We're so far out of compliance with OSHA and DOT regs right now that virtually anything I do will be an improvement. I spend half my time pushing paperwork around my desk and the other half yelling at union laborers to keep them from killing our customers... foreheadslap.gif It's a sweet gig... foreheadslap.gif

And believe me... you haven't lived until you have sat through a 2-hour training session on the Avian Flu... juggle.gif

Heya Rickdogg.

hi.gif

Once an item goes over $200 the bidders become "bidder #1", "bidder #2", etc...

You'll see. sign-rantpost.gif

With the "extra" info they give on the Bidding History page (Total bids, Bid activity (%) with this seller, Bids to unique sellers, etc) ), I bet Rickdawg could still bust 'em good!

i'll never forget that as Greggy was walking down the street in the Gas Lamp District...I scream, "Nice shorts!!!!!!"

I *distinctly* remember that! Pure comedy gold.

For many of us, that moment defines the board... you have the folks that were there, the folks that heard about it a day later when Con Reports were posted, and the folks who are now sitting at their computer asking themselves "who's greggy?" 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Good to hear from you, Rick!

A quick perusal of your MySpace page tells me you shouldn't settle down anytime soon; too many gorgeous women in your life to pick just one!

893whatthe.gifthumbsup2.gif893whatthe.gif

27_laughing.gif Yeah, I don't plan to settle down anytime soon at all. I'm loving it! smile.gif

i'll never forget that as Greggy was walking down the street in the Gas Lamp District...I scream, "Nice shorts!!!!!!"

I *distinctly* remember that! Pure comedy gold.

Hhahha, man that was years ago but seems just like yesterday. Don't forget the cool sleeveless fleece jacket that went with it! smile.gif

It's hard to believe that I registered on here almost 4.5 years ago with Darthdiesel recommending this forum to me. Is his son all grown up now?

Hey Rick! I know you've been busy filming the third part of the Street Racing trilogy - "Fast and the Furious 3: The Asian Sensation" and posting your leading ladies up in the babe test, but as for Logan, he will be 4 in May...

188983385403_0_ALB.jpg

and he's got a 2 year old sister, Grace now...

309983385403_0_ALB.jpg

Great car and glad to see you are doing well for yourself! I'll be San Francisco on business sometime in mid-April. We'll have to meet up then and catch up...